Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 6

Almost a week in and still going strong.  I am really loving the way I feel!  Even after a big meal, I never really feel bloated or uncomfortable like I used to.  For example, last night, Mal and I made 8 chicken/pineapple/bell pepper skewers and finished them all, but still felt really good afterwards.

Also, my stats are starting to look better.  I am going to wait til tomorrow (one week) to post the numbers, but suffice it to say that I am encouraged.

Last night was definitely a test of will power.  Mal and I provided snacks for our LifeGroup meeting, and we couldn't think of anything Paleo to bring, so I personally made two pans of chocolate chip cookies and did not eat any cookie dough.  Also once we got to the meeting, there were chips and salsa and queso (also some of my favorite snacks) and I resisted.  Kinda proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment